Ads 468x60px

2009/07/09

Debriefing session of AGSAM&SSS2009 and MIT Energy Conference

Hello again! I'm Taisuke Yoshida.
I also want to introduce you about the session held by g-Enesis and Executive Board in 19th June.

Before getting into main issue, let me introduce whole structure of our student groups.
As in the picture below, our energy club g-Enesis and Executive Board are parts of AGS-UTSC(SUS+). And SUS+ consists of five groups, Executive Board, CCWG, Sus-edu, SUS+ Global, WWG and g-Enesis. Of course, all are related to "Sustainability".
You can check the activities of these groups here http://ags-utsc.org/.





The main contents of the session are (1)Report of AGSAM&SSS2009 and (2)Report of MIT Energy Conference. Actually, the content of our presentation was the same as the previous session (Please look at the previous article of this blog). So I want to abbreviate the detail.

We felt glad because there were many participants and they seemed to get interested in our activities. In fact, we have many interesting activities now, I would like to say "I WANT YOU!" as the picture says.
We are really looking forward to your participation!!

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿